Sunday, October 19, 2008

Boys and their sports...


Jason and I took the kids to a Real Salt Lake soccer game on Saturday night. I was really dragging my feet and didn't want to go. Jason told me to get my jacket and my shoes and that we were going as a family and that it was going to be fun. I tried really hard to get out of it, but I'm so glad he made me go. It was a blast and the kids seemed to really enjoy it also. Brock and Jason looked so cute with their hats both on backwards that I couldn't resist a picture. Brock was yelling "touchdown" and "football game" the whole time. He doesn't care as long as it involves a ball. They won 3-1 and are now eligible for the playoffs (I think). Anyway, it was fun...Go Real Salt Lake!!!

2 comments:

Angie said...

WOW! Looks like you all had a great time! Gotta love those utah teams! Great pics. If your ever looking to give brock up, call me He is sooo freaking sweet!

chandra said...

Such a cute picture of your boys! I love that Brock kept yelling things you would yell at a football game. So funny.