Monday, October 27, 2008

Picture Tag!!..


Thanks to Misty, I have been picture tagged. This is a picture of me in labor with Brock. I had just gotten my epidural and was probably feeling pretty good by now. He was born on May 2, 2006 at American Fork Hospital and delivered by his dad with very little assistance (thanks to Dr. Jones). I guess I have to pick four people so here goes it...Tracy B., Chelsey M., Kensley C. (even though nobody will see it because she WENT PRIVATE!!), and Becky S...have fun!!

3 comments:

The Mason's said...

My gosh you look so good! But heck you always do! Talk to ya later!

Kari said...

Do you go to Dr Jones by the AF hospital? I went to him for a little bit when I had my miscarriage. I can now agree with how wonderful an epidral is! This was my first time getting one!!

*Jane Lee* said...

My word - you still look gorgeous even in the middle of labor! When's the next one coming along?