Thursday, January 8, 2009

Baby # 3 is on its way!!!

So I figured since it has been over a month since I have updated and this time don't have to blog about some crazy thing that Brock has done to hurt himself, I thought I would share that we are expecting baby # 3 in early Aug. We are so excited and just barely told Allie and she is on cloud 9 telling anyone and everyone that will listen that she is going to be a big sister again. Hopefully to a sister (according to her). She says she can't handle another "Brock". Anyway, we are feeling especially lucky this time considering we only tried for 3 months (that is miracle) considering it took us 2 1/2 years with Allie and a year with Brock. This baby must be meant to be at this time!!! I have been feeling pretty sick but continuing on doing all the mommy things that still have to be done. Allie is a huge help (most of the time)and Brock is the same little busy buns as ever.

9 comments:

*Jane Lee* said...

CONGRATS!!! We are expecting Baby #3 in early August too - the 11th to be exact. 1 day after our 7 year anniversary. Should be really fun. I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS! We can be prego together along with Jenny Fryer. :o) We're all awesome.

The Mason's said...

Fun, Fun, Fun! You are such a great mom to your kids and Pais you could probably handle 5 more!

Canesa said...

YAHOO! I am so, so happy for you guys, congratulations! I swear that the motion sickness wristbands really do help with the queezy tummy!

The Bateman Family said...

Congrats!!! I sure miss seeing you at least every Sunday...but hopefully I'll get to see you big and fat and pregnant!!! I'm so excited for you!

Court said...

Congrats Robyn! You are such a cute mommy.. you have the cutest kids!! Love ya!

Kari said...

Congrats Robyn! That is awesome!! Allie will be such a good help, that's what I love about the older girls this time around! Let me know if I can help you with anything!

Misty Anderson said...

AHHHH! I am so happy for you that is great! Congrats!

chandra said...

Wonderful News! So glad that you didn't have to wait so long for this one. Are you going to find out the sex bofore he or she is born?

Fryer Family said...

Congrats.. I'm SOOO excited for you guys and to be prego with ya, and everyone else