Thursday, February 12, 2009

BLAH!!!

I know I've been terrible at keeping up posts on our blog. But this is the latest. I basically feel like crap all the time. My house is a mess, my kids are bored and watching a lot of TV, we are eating crappy dinners most of the time and I rarely leave my house. Sounds fun!!! I'm really hoping that I will turn the corner soon with the whole morning sickness (that lasts all day) thing. I'm fourteen weeks now and am being optimistic about feeling better soon. I really NEED to. My family needs me to be back to normal. Also we have some trips coming up that I really would like to enjoy. We are going to Wendover this weekend with Rich and Misty overnight. Next weekend we are going to Idaho for a friend's baby blessing. The following weekend Allie has her first dance competition. On March 7 Allie and I are taking off to Phoenix to see Heather and Haley for a week. We will be coming back on a Wed and then Jason and I will be leaving Saturday for Vegas. Jason's work is paying for us both to go so that he can attend a conference on Sunday and Monday. I'm hoping to chill, sleep, and eat good food (if I can stomach it.) Anyway, I'm really not totally miserable, but on the verge. Hopefully things will be better soon.

3 comments:

Ken J Safsten said...

Don't feel too bad about the kids watching so much TV. My kids had to watch TV for 9 months, Haley x 2, and they are both still intelligent kids!

Becky said...

I am so glad I am not the only mom that feels out of control and I am not even pregnant...meals got real bad though when we were expecting Livy, Cheetos and Ranch was Annika's favorite! And thanks for your playlist, it has provided us great music today while Anni and I cleaned the house, or messed it up, take your your pick! Have fun in Wendover, weekend getaways keep us sane!!

Fryer Family said...

I'm sorry to hear you've been sick.. I've been lucky enough to never get sick when I'm prego.. So did you hear we're having a BOY!!! Yea.. We actually leave for our cruise next week so excited for that, but hard to think about leaving Livy.. I hope you have a good getaway and don't get sick being there.. Keep in touch.. Let me know if you need anything..

Jenny